Fundamentals of CRM for service providers
FUNDAMENTALS OF CRM FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Manage customers and leads. Track client projects, invoices, proposals/estimates.
- Add your company’s employees, track their attendance and manage their leaves.
- Create contracts with clients with e-signatures.
- Create projects, add project members and track the project progress, expenses, earnings, time logs, tasks, and milestones.
- Kanban taskboard to visualize work and tasks.
- Project Gantt chart to plan the project schedule.
- Convert the invoices to credit notes which can be redeemed.
- Create products that can be used in invoices and can be purchased by clients.
- Tickets can be raised by employees and clients who are assigned to ticket agents to get it resolved.
- Messages section for internal chats
- Slack, pusher, and one signal integration for real-time notifications
- Theme settings to style the app to reflect your brand
- Receive payments via PayPal, Stripe, and Razorpay gateways
- Create custom roles with custom permissions for employees.
- Various reports for tasks, time logs, finance, attendance, leaves
- Tons of other configurable options
Was this article helpful?